Effective October 17, 2012
This policy applies to information We collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website or any @cycfitness.com email addresses.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you believe that We might have any personal information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Children Between the Ages of 13 and 18
If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may register on our Website only with the consent of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian whose child may have provided personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, or other payment information ("Personal Information"); and/or
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type. ("Non-Personal Information")
Certain information may not be Personal Information when standing alone (e.g., your IP Address), but may become so when combined with other information (e.g., your name).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, if you choose to share social networking information through our Social Seating feature.
Information You Provide to Us
Visitors to the Website may browse anonymously. However, to create an account and use features of the Website including online class registration, Social Seating and online shopping, you must provide certain Personal Information. The information We collect on or through our Website may include:
- Credit card or other payment information;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including your name and contact information. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, to sign up for Cyc Fitness services via the Website, and if you choose to sign up for the Social Seating feature. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders, such as when you purchase products and reserve classes through the Website. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website;
- Social media user names, passwords and profile information, to the extent that you choose to make these available to the Company;
You also may choose to provide information to be posted on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties, including through our Social Seating feature (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although We limit access to certain pages and you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and that inadvertent errors may occur despite our efforts to avoid them.
We cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
For your safety, please use common sense when giving out viewable information about yourself through the Cyc Website Services including Social Seating. Please report any concerns to email@example.com.
If you provide us with your social media information, the privacy policies and your privacy settings on social media networks (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) may also govern the viewability of your User Contributions. Please review our Social Seating Policy for more information.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, We may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information We collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve the Cyc Website Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Cyc Website Services to you;
- To provide you with information about our products or services;
- To process your merchandise orders and class or program reservations;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your Cyc Fitness account;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about new products, programs, activities or services We offer or, in our discretion, about changes to any products, programs, activities, services or policies;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To improve the Cyc Website Services;
- To adhere to the Terms and of Service of our Website;
- To improve your experience at a Cyc Fitness studio;
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) or adjust your user preferences in your account settings. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of certain uses of your Personal Information, however this may impact your ability to use the certain Cyc Website Services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose Non-Personal Information (including aggregated information) about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties We use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cyc Fitness's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Cyc Fitness about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or any other governmental investigation. We may do so when: (i) permitted or required by law; (ii) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; (iii) investigating fraud which has already taken place; or (iv) otherwise cooperating with a governmental investigation. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements or policies, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cyc Fitness, its employees, its customers or the public.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. The following mechanisms are available to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address and other contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your account preferences. If We have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may click on the opt-out link at the bottom of the email and follow the opt out directions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, class or program registration, product service experience or other transactions initiated by you.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your Website password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
In the unfortunate event that your "personally identifiable information" (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, We may notify you as required by law at the last e-mail address you have provided in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances. Delays in notification may occur while necessary measures are taken to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system(s) as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede an investigation.
Our Website may contain links to other thirdparty websites that We do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any thirdparty website. If you follow a link from this Website to another website, that website's privacy policies will govern any information that website collects about you. Please note when you leave Our Website, and review the privacy statements of all linked thirdparty websites before submitting any personal information to a website.